Ok, here's the boring stuff
Established in 2010 SAVVY are the most dynamic and cutting edge Digital and Media recruitment agency in London.
We knew the Digital & Media Industry needed a fresh approach to recruitment, and so SAVVY was created. We work with the most cutting edge technologies, databases and resources available to make sure we stay ahead of the pack, whilst championing the highest standards of integrity, confidentiality and business ethics...
We are committed to building the best team with relevant industry backgrounds to serve our clients and candidates who in turn are actively involved with professional and industry organisations in their areas of speciality. This ensures that they can always provide you and your business with the most up to date advice about your staff or career with an eye on the future. This combined with the fact that we work with a select group of clients, candidates and employees means we can offer you that exclusive recruitment experience!
Find out what we can do for you...
Let's be honest for a second, the reason you've found Savvy is because you either dislike your boss, you're totally skint or you're simply bored of your job...
We've all been there, we know what you're going through and we're not here to pretend otherwise! Now you have found SAVVY, this could be the best career move you've made! We're very biased, we know our candidates are the best out there; after all they've been savvy enough to send us their CV! We are all bald, grey or very old looking and the reason for this is because we take away all the stress from your job search!
Everyone at SAVVY is a genuine human being, we care about what we do, how we do it, and who we work with. So, if you want to deal with a fun, vibrant and honest consultant then give SAVVY a call!
It is very simple from here, so no more clich้s about 'dream moves' this or 'we lead the market' that, just send us your CV and let's have a chat and see what we can do to either make you more money, get you away from that boss or simply put the zest back into your working life!
- Savvy thank you for helping me secure the job I really wanted, Savvy were proactive from start and your enthusiasm to help me in my job search was fantastic! I will definitely recommend Savvy to my friends, you showed commitment to help me find the job I wanted and were successful in placing me!
Serena - Digital Account Manager Placed at a Major media West End Agency
- I cannot recommend Savvy highly enough. They showed great enthusiasm and understanding of the roles I sought and nailed it from the off. I have already recommended Savvy to everyone I know and anyone looking for a change in employment should start with Savvy Media. Fantastic bunch of guys, fantastic company, what more is there to say!!!!
Christian - Digital Sales Manager Placed at a leading global Ad Network
- I would like to thank Savvy for all your help over the past couple of months! It has been great getting to know the team and I will be sure to pass on my comments to my new boss on your professionalism and enthusiasm! I really feel excited about this role and am pleased that you listened to what I wanted and fitted me in to roles that suited me and met my requirements rather than forcing roles on me which, I know many recruitment people do. I will be sure to work very hard and let you know how I am getting along in a few weeks time!
Thanks again for all your help!
Katie Placed at Contract Publisher
- I found Savvy to be trustworthy and extremely personable consultancy, who assisted me in making a significant career move. Throughout the process they were consistently supportive and honest, and always put my needs first as a candidate. As a result I am very happy in my new role. If you are looking for a new job don't hesitate to get in touch with Savvy, you won't be disappointed!
Holly Placed at a major B2B Media Owner
- I have had the pleasure and good fortune to experience and benefit from Savvy's Professionalism, skills and knowledge in the recruitment field, they personally managed my successful appointment to a fantastic career....Thank you Savvy
Raja Placed at Small Digital Agency
Here at Savvy we are completely biased, SAVVY clients are simply the best!
Why work with us?
We will work with you to formulate the job brief, help you manage the interview process so it takes as little time as possible but at the same time securing you the best talent for your team
We want to meet you! So if there is a chance let us take you out to lunch and you can brief us that way, it's far more fun! We know a little more than our competitors... We are the only London agency where all our consultants have recruitment & media experience prior to joining the team!
- Savvy is a recruitment consultancy with expert knowledge of digital space. They are very dedicated and spent time to understand my skills and expectations as a candidate. Needless to say they exceeded my expectations. Savvy should be on anybody's contact list looking for a job in digital marketing. An absolute pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.
Social Media Executive Mindshare
- Savvy have been a pleasure to work with on our many sales vacancies at TSL. They are excellent relationship-builders who always ensure they fully understand the brief and consistently supplies strong candidates. A very efficient recruitment consultancy - highly recommended!
- I have been working with team Savvy for a long time now I would recommend them highly. In a competitive sector full of choice, you need a recruitment partner that is trustworthy, competitive on price and most importantly, has access to the best talent.
Savvy Media certainly ticks all these points.
FT ,Group Head
- It was so refreshing to see Savvy Media being set up. I have worked with this team for a while and as a recruitment agency they deliver every time. Their contacts and professionalism are simply the best I have dealt with within the media industry. I would not hesitate to recommend Savvy to anyone within the media world.
Commercial Director at Clarion Events
- I have worked with Savvy on several occasions and can recommend them highly. They work hard to fulfill the brief and, unusually for the recruitment industry, only sends though candidates that are suitable for the role you are looking to fill. They also make a real effort to understand the cultural fit as well as the skill and knowledge fit. To top it off, Savvy are very personable and easy to deal with, which makes working with them a real pleasure.
Sales Director - Getty
- Simply the number one choice when it comes to recruiting for my team.
Head of Digital Sony Playstation
- I have worked with Savvy Media for a few months now and they have successfully recruited for several roles, junior through to management. The team have been good at finding the right candidates for interview and have taken the time to understand what our requirements are for each position. We get the right candidates through the door and the guys always keep us up to date and informed throughout the process, would definitely recommend.
Group Sales Director
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Possibly some of the best looking people you have ever seen?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0207 538 3342
- Fax: 0207 183 5208
Ben Shepherd has been in the media and recruitment industry for a vast number of years. Coming from a sports background he fell into the media and recruitment world. He started out working for UBM and then moved into the recruitment game, where he was on the board of a media recruitment agency. His contacts are formidable and the most important part of business to him is being transparent and honest to all.
- Favourite Sport: Boxing
- iPhone or Blackberry: Blackberry
- Twitter or Facebook: Neither
- Criminal Offences: Ben's choice in brightly coloured socks often causes some office banter!
Interesting thing about you: A keen sportsman Ben has now finished playing football and he is in training most nights to become the next Boxing superstar!
Having completed a degree in History, Oli realised his childhood dream of selling classified advertising on a design engineering title, and so started his love affair with the wonderful world of media! He has worked for a multi-national B2B media owner, travelled the world, and endured many hang-overs, all in the name of media sales.
Oli has been in media recruitment for many years now and loves every minute of it, he has found specialising in digital great fun, as has dealing with the lovely media folk!
- Favourite Sport: Football
- iPhone or Blackberry: He could not live without his iPhone
- Twitter or Facebook: He's more LinkedIn, but is partial to a good catch-up with mates around the globe on Facebook.
- Criminal Offences: Many offences against fashion, decency, and good haircuts but nothing he's been arrested for, despite the fact he probably should have been.
Interesting thing about you: He holds the world record for the best website profile!
Come on ,we want to hear from you, it's good to talk; Our offices are based in Canary Wharf.
You can get in touch with the Savvy team on the below contact details.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 207 538 3342
- Fax: +44 (0) 207 183 5208